Privacy is more important than ever these days, and Appseeq has always given users multiple ways to control who can see their account-related information on the site; from the ability to hide real names and email addresses from other users, to optionally blocking guests and search-engines from viewing entire profiles - there's plenty of control on offer for anyone concerned about their personal data.
One thing we missed, and have since fixed - is the visibility of user-connections on public profiles. Appseeq now blocks anyone who isn't logged-in from seeing which accounts you've 'connected' with (under the 'Connections' tab) - and you still have all the other privacy settings available if you want to lock-down your profile from prying eyes.
If you haven't changed your privacy settings for your account yet, you might be surprised how easy it is.. click 'Edit'-->'Edit Profile' from your account page, and scroll to the bottom for the following options...
- Show my real name on my profile & comments (can also be hidden when you register)
- Show my email address on my profile (default: off)
- Show my phone number on my profile (optional)
- Show my birthday on my profile (optional)
- Accept messages from users I'm not connected to
- Hide my profile from search engines & logged-out users
So now, as well as all of the above options, your connections are also hidden by default. We take this stuff seriously, so feel free to let us know if you need further control over your accounts.